Fees (U.S. Classes Only):
- Registration & Materials: $50 USD
Fee for tuition and coaching combined is $675 USD for five months.
Each module takes up to five months.
Classes are weekly and they are 90 minutes each.
Coaching is once a week or as needed.
Download our informational brochure
...or fill out our Application Form and
send it to your office for processing
1. Rules and Conduct
A copy of the Parents’ Handbook will be made available for parents of YSI students and must be signed and returned by the parents/guardians on the first week of training. Any application without the signed copy returned will be considered as incomplete enrollment.
It is necessary that we have rules ensuring the safety and welfare of all our students. Please review the following basic rules with your teenager and explain why they are necessary. Knowing that parents, coaches and staff are all concerned with their safety and welfare helps students strive harder to obey these very important rules. Parents are expected to help exercise these requirements so that a child’s behavior at YSI will uplift his or her own learning and not be disruptive to the YSI program for either the child or for fellow classmates.
2. During class:
- No gum chewing.
- Eating is allowable at the discretion of the Life Coach/Instructor
- Students may not leave the YSI building during class hours without permission from their Life Coach/Instructor.
- Abusive, vulgar or foul language is prohibited, as well as any form of sexual harassment. Students who use the above language are subject to immediate disciplinary action and their parents will be notified.
- Instructors/Life Coaches and students will have mutual respect for each other.
- Fighting is never allowed under any circumstances. Students who fight are subject to immediate disciplinary action and parents will be notified.
- Rough play will not be permitted at all times.
3. Before and after class:
- Come to class on time and settle in for class instruction.
- Be picked up after class on time.
- Do not leave institute at any time.
- A late fee of $ 20 will be charged to your account should students be left at the Institute more than 10 minutes and $15.00 for each 15 minutes thereafter
Consequences for undesired conduct
We believe all students can behave appropriately at YSI. However, if a student chooses to break the rules, the following will happen:
- Student will be given verbal warning for defiant, disrespectful, rough play behavior.
- If a student receives 3 warnings, a parent conference will be set up between the parents and the Life Coach/Instructor.
- If the student receive a 4th warning after parent conference, he/she she may not return to YSI until the parent(s) accompany him/her and meet with the Director first. This will serve as the final warning.
- For fighting and sexual harassment behavior, YSI will notify parents immediately. The student will not be allowed to return to class and parent conference will be required. This is a final warning. Upon the second offense, student will be demitted from the program.
- Dismissal from program will occur after the final warning for all other offense.
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the school building.